Job Title: Consultant – Geophysics
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
Organisation: Halliburton Nigeria
• Under direct supervision, has good knowledge and understanding of applicable science and technology, gained through formal education and work experience.
• Must be certified or possess certifiable knowledge in relevant Halliburton Digital and Consulting Services core solutions covering a domain/tech set.
• Demonstrates knowledge of existing and emerging technology within product area. Communicates to individual asset team members how they should use that technology to be more productive.
• Understands, can articulate and apply mainstay process for assignment delivery.
• Understands individual value contribution to project teams.
• Effectively plans and manages own workload to meet desired service level targets. Maintains a consistent client-focused approach with clients and/or individuals.
• Participates in assignment and service quality meetings with clients as required.
• Consistently demonstrates appropriate objection handling capability and is able to understand and effectively resolve basic assignment delivery issues.
• Job tasks, correctly performed, have minimal impact upon the viability of the organization.
• Error is readily ascertainable by the supervisor and can be corrected.
• Skills are typically acquired through completion of an undergraduate degree in geo-science, engineering, computer science or business and 1 year of experience.
(W037) LGC Lagos
Plot 90 Ajose Adeogun Street
Victoria Island, Lagos, LAG
Contract Type: Regular
Internal Job Title: LG085-ESG-Consultant-Geophysics
Reference Code: NB00203630_EXT_002
Start Date: 08/10/2012
Compensation Information: Compensation is competitive and commensurate with experience.
Technical Reference: NC 00161331Consultant - Geophysics Job