Job Title: Sales Manager
Company: KIA Motors Nigeria
Kia in Nigeria is looking at expanding its customer base across the federation and is in need of young enthusiastic, enterprising and vibrant people who can drive sales across locations in the public and private sectors, cooperate sales also included. The regions include Kano, Lagos, Port Harcourt, Abuja, lbadan, Ogun, Uyo, Aba, Kaduna and Benin among others.
• Excellent communication skills, coordination and inter-personal skills.
• Established industry contacts and relationships Ability to work effectively under pressure with little supervision.
• Prospecting, developing and acquisition of new accounts with monthly sales and revenue target.
• Carrying out key account management activities on existing and new accounts.
• Preparing daily and weekly call reports to be submitted to the various supervisors.
• Developing a detailed documentation of all public sector sales activities.
• Key account relationship management on a day to day basis.
Qualification and Experience: • A minimum of Bachelors Degree in any relevant discipline • Masters is an added advantage • 5 to 8 years sales experience, Automobile industry focus is an advantage. How to Apply:
Application from candidates who fill the criteria must consist: (i) Application / Cover Letter. (ii) Curriculum Vitae including contact number, email address as well as contact information of three referees.
Deadline: 18th August 2012.Sales Manager Job