Job Title: Field Sales Manager (North)
Job Location: Northern Nigeria
Salary (per annum): 2-4M
Ogranisation: Unilever Nigeria Plc
Deliver Sales value target & weekly funding:
•Develop & Update the Territory coverage plan
•Conduct KDSR/ POP-level sales analysis (Using Ultra POP level data)
•Territory profitability/ Return On Investment action plan & follow up
•Implement trade related activities: Promos, Launches, re-launches
•Nil Claims Certificate generation and customer care/satisfactionadministration
•Compilation/dissemination of market trend data/reports from field visits
•To ensure compliance with Unilever trade policies at Key Distributors’ level.
•Manage Distributor sales resources.
•Ensure KD profitability.
•Ensure implementation of trade promotions at Point Of Sales.
•Handling KD complaints at KD level.
•Is responsible for various initiatives e.g. EDGE, TPM, CCFOT at KD and POP level.
Further information on job:
• Purpose of the Job: Primarily to ensure availability of company products as Point of sales (POS) through Key Distributors and channels.
• To develop and execute with KD’s a customer strategy and customer business plan that will contribute to achievement of overall business objectives
• Must be a northern indigene and fluent in speaking Hausa
• Minimum qualification of a degree from any reputable higher institution
• 1-2 years sales experience. Sales experience in FMCG is desirable
• Have excellent communication, presentation and numerical skills
• Possess good business acumen and have a good customer orientation
• Possess planning and problem solving skills
• Have good IT skills (Excel, PowerPoint and other Microsoft office tools)
• Other Qualifications
• Preferred candidate would :
• Possess creative and analytical skills
• Be a self starter with drive, passion and is result oriented
• Have coaching skills
• Have Negotiation and Relationship Management Skills
Valid till: 08 Aug 2012.Field Sales Manager Job