Job Title: Sales Service Engineer
Employer Job ID: EPM-00001882
Job ID: 3325792
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
Organisation: Emerson Process Management – Nigeria
• Travels frequently to render service on DMC product and systems at customer’s site.
• Travels frequently to provide site supervision of service technicians performing installation, SAT and commissioning of DMC product and systems at customer’s site.
• Acts as point of contact with customer’s engineering personnel and other DMC field personnel.
• Delegate work tasks and supervise engineering services sourced from reps and third party service contractors.
• Advises on technical design concepts and training of customers and representatives in the maintenance and operating procedures of the DMC product.
• Perform design changes, version updates and equipment repair for DMC products and systems.
• Advises Engineering, Manufacturing, Quality Control and others on specific design changes made, operating conditions and problems encountered.
• Provide supervisory/assistance at customer’s site during installation and commissioning of complex DMC systems and products.
• Provide technical instruction and assistance both in person and over the phone to customer and representative service personnel regarding the installation, operation, repair and maintenance of equipment at customer installation.
• Assist sales in providing solutions, technical presentation and applications of the DMC products. Etc.
• Degree in Electrical Engineering/Electronics Technology and minimum of three plus years of related experience or Diploma in Electrical/Electronic Technology and minimum of eight plus years related experience, preferably in instrumentation and metering for the Petroleum industry.
• Proficient in trouble shooting and repair of all Daniel and related I&C devices, competent in fiscal flow measurement, DMC Competency Level rating 3
• Must be fully capable and intimate with departmental tools used, including but not limited to TEAM, JDE and Hyperion in addition to basic software such as MS products.
• Fluent in English with some knowledge of Arabic would be an advantage.
• Willing to travel.
• Willing to work in harsh environments.
• Good supervision skills, particularly at sites with short deadlines.
• Good interpersonal and communication skills
How To Apply:
If you are interested in working with the organisation and your skills and capabilities match the job profile, submit your application now.
Visit: Job Application PortalSales Service Engineer Job