(1) Where ladies will met a guy, and her friends will ask her after, "Is the man loaded?"
(2) Where lizards go look your eyeball, nod head and say "notin dey happen guy"
(3) Where a blind beggar will reject a fake naira note.
(4) Where Groundnuts are sold in Bottles & Waters sold in Satchets.
(5) Where parents claim they always came first position in school.
(6) Where You Can Be A Driver For Years Without A 'DRIVER's LICENCE'
(7) Where Presidents and other government officials don't know the national anthem.
Where the govt dont give a hoot about nobody.
(9) Where Gala and Lacasera is the best option when stuck in traffic jams (hold up).
(10) Where you are jailed for stealing Maggi and yam and others given a chieftancy title for stealing billions and Front row seat in churches.
(11) Where we fight for everything. To gain admission to university, to get a job and to enter a bus!
(12) Where you are robbed of your phone and the robbers come back for your Pin code and the charger.
(13) Where politicians use big unnecessary grammar to scam people.
(14) Where your type of GENERATOR shows how RICH you are.
(15) Where you can easily blame your unsuccessfulnes on family members in the village.
(16) Where rich men must have a pot belly, and a healthy looking, slim Man is despised in the street as a pauper.
(17) Where if you where do anyhow you see anyhow.
(18) Where generator is a social amenity.
(19) Where people dey collect change for beggar hand.
(20) Where People produce Toyota Camry jeans and Dr. Dre slippers
(21) Where the man who had no shoes becomes the president.
(22) Where a 60-yr-old grandpa is a National youth leader of a party (PDP).
(23) Where citizens are more afraid of Police than Armed robbers.
We are always proud to be called Nigerians despite all these odds.
Can you add your own about Naija?