Job Title: Senior Officer, Malaria Field Programmes
Organisation: Society for Family Health – SFH Nigeria
• This is a senior officer position reporting to the Malaria Programme Manager. The successful candidate will be responsible for the coordination of all Global Fund Malaria social mobilisation in the states.
• Primary duties will be management and monitoring of the CSOs and Sub-recipients/Consultants’ progress towards achieving programme deliverables, monitoring the quality of outputs, and ensuring the fiscal integrity of all transactions and operations, behaviour change communication and mass mobilisation activities.
• Will also be responsible for quality assuring all training and monitoring and evaluation of malaria intervention programmes within me state.
• S/He will strengthen the RBM partnership in the state and will be the liaison of SFH to the public sector aspect of the malaria control programme.
The desired candidate:
• Must have a first degree in any health, behavioural or social sciences, and must possess a post graduate degree in public health or related field.
• Must possess a minimum three (3) years post NYSC working experience in an NGO at the field level.
• Must possess sound experience in community mobilisation techniques.
• Experience with database management and data entry, cleaning and verification.
• Ability to work with MS Word, Excel, Power Point, DHIS 1.4 and 2.0 is essential.
• Must be an excellent at report writing and possess strong M&E skills.
• Must possess experience in donor funded projects.
• Good knowledge of BCC theories and practices is required for persons managing social mobilisation activities.
Compensation & Benefits:
• The compensation package for these positions is very attractive and designed to attract, motivate and retain talented candidates.
Female candidates are strongly encouraged to apply.
How To Apply:
If you are interested in working with the organisation and your skills and capabilities match the job profile, submit your application now.
A one page application letter, addressed to the Assistant Director-HR. clearly providing evidence of competences required for the job, current remuneration, as well as a comprehensive Curriculum Vitae indicating clearly your valid telephone numbers, e-mail address and current contact address.
Do note that any candidate with multiple submissions will be disqualified.
Candidates without the minimum requirements need not apply.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Deadline: 19 July 2012.Senior Officer, Malaria Field Programmes - Abia Job