Job Title: Training Coordinator
Req ID: 2895
Location: Abuja, Nigeria
Type: Nigerian National Only
Organisation: FHI 360, Nigeria
Sector: Non-Governmental Organisation (NGO)
• The Training Coordinator will be responsible for overseeing all training-related functions on FHI360 projects this will include: organizing training calendar, ensuring that each planned training has a sufficient technical content design and qualified facilitators, providing logistical support to CO major trainings and ensuring adequate and timely training reports.
• The training coordinator may be required to conduct training needs assessment periodically to determine what types of training general and specific skill-set trainings should be provided to FHI360 employees and the partners.
• S/He will coordinate a training committee constituted across all FHI360 departments. The training committee will make technical input into training curriculum development as well as harmonization of related training modules to engender smart integration trainings.
Minimum Recruitment Standards:
• B.A/BSc. in business or related degree.
• Minimum of 3 years work experience in a public health environment or a combination of education, training, and experience which provides the desired knowledge, skills, and abilities necessary to perform the position’s essential duties and responsibilities.
• Experience in training coordination in a medium or large local/International organization.
How to Apply:
If you are interested in working with the organisation and your skills and capabilities match the job profile, submit your application now.
Visit: Job Application PortalTraining Coordinator Job