Job Titles: Medical Officer
Type: Non-Academic / Non-Teaching Staff Vacancies
Unit: Health Services
Location: Kano State
Organisation: Northwest University, Nigeria
• Candidates must possess a degree in medicine registrable with the Medical and Dental Council (MDC).
• In addition to having a minimum of 2years experience in a Medical Practice at recognized institution and candidate should be computer literate.
METHOD OF APPLICATION
Applicants should forward 15copies of their applications and detailed CV and photocopies of relevant credentials to the address to be given below not later than 5th of August, 2012.
The detailed CV should contain the following information:
i. Name in full
ii. GSM no(s)
iii. Email address
iv. Place of birth
v. State and local govt. of origin
vi. Permanent Home Address
vii. Present postal address
viii. Marital status
ix. Number and age of children
x. Post applied for
xi. Current post and annual salary
xii. Educational institutions attended with dates
xiii. Academic qualifications obtained with dates and grade
xiv. Relevant experience and where obtained with dates
xv. List and details of academic publications where relevant
xvi. Names and addresses of referees
• Candidates should indicate the post applied for on the top left hand corner of the said envelop before posting it.
• Candidates should also ask their referees to send their reference letters under confidential cover to the same address given below within the same stipulated deadline.
• Candidates should kindly request their referees to indicate the name of the person on whom they are reporting and the post they have applied for:
All applications and letter of reference should be sent to the following address:
The Chairman Implementation Committee,
PMB 3220, Kano.
Hand delivery should be submitted to the:
Office of the Director Social Duties,
Deputy Governor’s Office, Kano.
Deadline: 05 August 2012.Medical Officer Job