Job Title: Consultancy to redesign and update the DGD project website
Job ID: 30871
Location: Abuja, Nigeria
Organisation: United Nations Development Programme – UNDP Nigeria
Summary of key functions:
• To redesign DGD website to make it more user-friendly, interractive and innovative;
• Train DGD technical and non-technical staff on updating the website;
• To introduce innovative services such as RSS, podcasting, user comment, etc.
• To streamline content creation and boost author productivity;
• To create an effective search engine;
• Review and adapt website features (on a quarterly basis or when required) to ensure current applications and softwares are in place for easier navigation.
• Extensive web development, hosting and maintenance expertise and experience;
• Extensive electronic communications expertise and experience;
• Extensive content management expertise and experience;
• Ability to facilitate and manage required processes;
• Ability to provide required software and technological solutions;
• Excellent writing and communication skills;
• Good interpersonal skills;
• Experience working on development communication related projects.
• Strong skills in written communications in English;
• Excellent spoken English is also required.
Required Skills and Experience:
• A degree in Computer or Information Science or a Communication or Social Science related subject with at least 5 years practical knowledge and cognate experience in Website design.
How to Apply:
If you are interested in working with the organisation and your skills and capabilities match the job profile, submit your application now.
Application Link: Job Application Portal
Please note that instead of a CV you’re required to download the UNDP Personnel History Form (P11). Complete it and upload when prompted.
Deadline: 05 July 2012.Consultancy Job