Job Title: NSTOP Polio Coordinator
Organisation: Nigeria Field Epidemiology Laboratory and Training Program – NFELTP
• To Coordinate the Nigeria Stop Transmission of Polio (NSTOP) program.
• The responsibilities of the NSTOP Polio Coordinator include:
• Provide overall management, oversight, and leadership of the NSTOP program
• Participate in the design and conduct of training for NSTOP assignees
• Foster inter-agency collaboration, partnership and communication
• Provide regular NSTOP updates to interagency team.
• Certifications, License, Physical Requirments or Other Expertise Required
• Education: MBBS or PhD Degree required. Masters in Public Health is an advantage
• Post-graduate field epidemiology training program, or a post-doctoral training in administration and management.
Experience: The incumbent must have Nigeria field experience in vaccine preventable disease activities. Strong adult teaching experience in preferred.
a. Language Proficiency: English and Hausa
b. Job Knowledge: Strong technical knowledge in Public Health, epidemiology, and immunization
c. Skills and Abilities: Experience in Word processing and statistical analysis software (i.e Epi Info, SAS, STATA, SPSS).
How to Apply:
If you are interested in working with the company and your skills and capabilities match the job profile, submit your application to the undersigned addressed:
African Field Epidemiology Network (AFENET),
No.50, Halle Selassie Street,
Note: Only short-listed applicants will be contacted.
Deadline: 23 July 2012.NSTOP Polio Coordinator Job