Lagos State University (LASU) Postgraduate School invites applications from suitably qualified candidates for supplementary admission into 2011/2012 Academic Session into the underlisted programmes leading to the award of Postgraduate Diploma, Masters, M.Phil and Ph.D Degrees in the Lagos State University (LASU) Ojo.
Listed Postgraduate Programmes and their Requirements: Lagos State University - LASU 2011/2012 Supplementary Postgraduate Admission
METHOD OF APPLICATION
For both Part-Time and Full-Time programmes, applicants are required to pay into LASU Account Number(s), a nonrefundable fee of N10,000.00 (Ten Thousand Naira) Only to SELECTED branches of the following banks:
1. Zenith Bank Plc: Badagry, Lasu Ojo, Akoka, Surulere, Broad Str., Wharf Road, Apapa.
Account Number: 1011983872
2 Access Bank Plc: Satellite Town, Creek Road Apapa, Surulere, Ikeja (Obaakran), Ilupeju (Town Planning Way), Ikorodu.
Account Number: 0104615789
3. First Bank Plc: Agbara, Lasu, Festac, Ikotun, Navy Town, Agege, Airport Road Ikeja, 2/4 Customs Street, Creek Road Apapa, Akowonjo.
Account Number: 2012865154
All applicants shall be required to sit for qualifying Entrance Examination on the
Application forms for Part-Time and Full-Time programmes should be submitted on-line and a copy of the e-Registration slip printed out by the applicant.
DATE FOR QUALIFYING EXAMINATION
Saturday 21st July, 2012 at 9:00am prompt at LASU Ojo Campus.
(1) Photocopies of credentials
(2) H.B Pencil & Eraser
(3) Printed e-Registration slip with scanned Passport photograph.
(4) Sealed three (3) referee’s reports
(5) National ID card/International passport/Driving license or any other means of identification.
1. Candidates who have applied before and sat for the aptitude test need not reapply.
2. Candidates who have not completed the National Youth Service Corps assignment or their current Postgraduate Programmes need not apply.
3. All academic transcripts must be received latest two weeks after the close of sale of forms.
4. Request for transfer of processed application forms from one Department to another will not be entertained.
5. Candidates must personally attend the selection and written examinations as make-up test will not be conducted.
6. Please include your E-mail address/ phone number on the form.
Application Deadline: Sale of application forms will be closed on 10 July 2012.