Job Title: Wedding Designer / Operations Manager
Job ID: 3175618
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
Company: The Wedding Company Nigeria
• We are urgently looking for an experienced, highly motivated and dynamic Operations Manager to join our already successful team and become the key contact for The Wedding Company TM.
• You will have a proven background in this field and be able to ‘hit the ground running’ as we enter our busy period.
• You will be passionate about the service and facilities you offer and supportive and flexible through the whole process.
• Your key focus will be on providing the wedding of your client’s dreams.
• You must have the experience and the ability to: handle large scale and complex events and incentives; provide leadership on every aspect from pitches and contract negotiations to developing existing accounts and marketing new ones; managing a team; and delivering outstanding events on behalf of clients.
The following skills and experience are essential for the role:-
• Experience in organising and managing big budget weddings, social functions or corporate events and handling venue logistics.
• Track record of delivering results in complex and dynamic environments. Must be able to thrive under pressure and meet urgent deadlines.
• You must ‘love, live and breathe’ weddings and have a drive and passion for wedding planning, event management and development.
• Knowledge of latest trends in wedding fashion, décor & entertainment.
• Strong relationship management, collaboration and interpersonal skills.
• Sales& marketing experience.
• Excellent communication skills (written, oral and presentation); negotiation and influencing skills.
• Computer literate with advanced experience of Microsoft Office applications (Word, Excel and Powerpoint) and the Internet (Social media).
• Knowledge of Photoshop would be useful, but not essential.
• Must be culturally aware with good knowledge of wedding traditions across various cultures.
• Problem-solving skills a must.
• A creative and proactive approach to tasks.
• The ability to manage multiple tasks at once.
• Excellent attention to detail.
• Languages would be useful but not essential.
• Excellent planning, organisation and prioritisation skills.
Great remuneration package, including a relocation package for expatriates
An energetic and enthusiastic individual with an open mind and a ‘can do’ attitude and a determination to develop the role within the company will thrive in this role. It is a fantastic company and for the right individual a brilliant opportunity to grow with the business.
If you are passionate, creative, energetic and interested in working with the company, visit the link below to submit your application online.
Application Link: Job Application PortalWedding Designer / Operations Manager Job