Job Title: Clinical HIV/AIDS Specialist
Job ID: 12-4813
Location: Kebbi, Nigeria
Center/Office: CLM – General
Organisation: Management Sciences for Health Nigeria – MSH
• The suitable candidate will have a post-graduate degree in public health, medicine, or other related field with at least 3 years experience working on a PEPFAR-supported ART program.
• Experience building capacity of health workers to provide HIV/AIDS and TB care and treatment is a must.
• The candidate will have demonstrable expertise in managing clients along the continuum of care, PMTCT and linkage with community-based programs. Program design and management experience is desirable.
• Practical experience working on pediatric care and treatment programs will be an advantage.
• Experience in operations research and health system strengthening shall be an added advantage.
Application Link: Job Application Portal
Deadline: 08 June 2012.Clinical HIV/AIDS Specialist, Kebbi Job