HOW TO PARTICIPATE
Choose any of the five segments inside THE IDEAS FOR A FREE SOCIETY CD, and using a text or more write a 1500-2000 worded essay, on any of the following:
• A free market economy: the missing link in Africa’s development: Discuss
• Globalization: the key to development
• A government big enough to give you all you want can take it all away: Discuss
• Entrepreneurship: The key to self-actualization.
• Capitalism is a moral philosophy: Discuss
This essay is open to African students and professionals between the ages of 18-35.
Submission deadline: 15 November, 2010. Winners to be announced on 15th December 2010
EVERYONE HAS AN EQUAL CHANCE OF WINNING, IRRESPECTIVE OF THE TOPIC CHOSEN.
Send your entries to: email@example.com
Adedayo Thomas, Nigeria – AfricanLibertity.org at adedayo.Thomas@gmail.com
Franklin Cudjoe, Imani Ghana at firstname.lastname@example.org
Murray Sanderson – Zambia – institute for public policy Analysis at email@example.com
Mike Rotich –Nairobi Kenya at firstname.lastname@example.org
This essay contest is an initiative of AfricanLiberty.org powered by International policy network and supported by: ATLAS ECONOMIC RESEARCH FOUNDATION AND IMANI
1st place: $1000
2nd place: $850
3rd place: $650 Full scholarship to 2011 summer school
4th place: $300
5th place $200
Other prizes: 10 Honorable mentions: $ 100 each
Source: New Essay Contest | AfricanLiberty.org