Job Title: JUNIOR TELECOM ENGINEER (10025053) Job Type
Total Ep Qatar
permanent position (local)
Qatar - Doha
Interviews will take place in :
Starting date :
As soon as possible
According to profile and experience
IMPLEMENTATION / MAINTENANCE
- Participates in the installation, the start-up, the exploitation and the maintenance of the telecom systems.
- Attends factory and on-site tests, takes part in commissioning of telecommunications systems and coordinates the technical interventions (levels 1 and 2) with the company of maintenance.
- Maintains an up-toâ€“date inventory of telecom equipment and documentation.
- Performs periodical visits to TEPQ premises including platforms for maintenance purposes.
- Supports users in all TEPQ premises.
- Applies the IP addressing plan for the telecom equipments.
- Troubleshoots telecom system (Voice & Data) specific to offshore and onshore oil installations and reports problems to his manager.
- Follow-up of licenses with ICT.
- Defines and writes procedures related to his domain.
- Applies configurations on routeurs / switches given by his hierarchy or HQ.
|Bachelor Degree in Telecommunication|
|0 to 2 years|
|TCP/IP Protocol, Cisco IOS, cabling, microwave TDMA, Radio Trunking, PABX, ToIP|
Behavioural competencies: Pro-active, flexible/available (weekend work/offshore trips etc.), team spirit, able to negotiate and get around in a multicultural environment, predominantly Anglo-Saxon