The Federal University of Agriculture Abeokuta (FUNAAB), has announced her preparation to conduct the 2012 Post-UTME Screening of Prospective candidates for Admission into degree programmes of the university for 2012/2013 academic session.
FUNAAB (formerly UNAAB) hereby calls on all candidates who scored above 180 in the 2012 JAMB UTME and posses five (5) SSCE credit passes in English Language, Mathematics, Chemistry, Physics and Biology at not more than two (2) sittings.
The university requests that the N2500 has to be paid for the Registration PIN which is not refundable. You are responsible for making sure your O'level meets the course you are to study.
In addition to the minimum requirement of O'Level, the following is equally required:For UTME Candidates:
- A Pass in Physics at O-Level is acceptable ONLY for courses in Agricultural Programmes.
- A Pass in Biology with credit pass in Agricultural Sciences is acceptable ONLY for courses in Agricultural Programmes. The University does not accept Agricultural Science in lieu of Biology.
- Candidates applying for Water Resources Management should also possess a credit pass in Geography.
- For Admission into Management Sciences Courses, Candidates are expected to posses credit passes in English Language, Mathematics, Economics and two other Social Sciences subjects from Geography, Accounts, Government, Business Studies and Commerce at not more than two (2) sittings.For Direct Entry (DE) Candidates:
- Candidates seeking admission by Direct Entry are expected to posses a minimum of UPPER CREDIT at ND or HND and CREDIT at NCE for admissions into related areas from a recognized institution.
- G.C.E. Advance- Level passes in any two of the following: Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry and Biology/Zoology/Botany are acceptable for admission into 200 Level.
FUNAAB DOES NOT ACCEPT LOWER CREDIT FOR DIRECT ENTRY ADMISSION.How to get Registered:
- Interested candidates who have fulfilled the above O'Level requirements are to obtain a PIN from the school's Microfinance Bank; FUNAAB Microfinance Bank, Abeokuta at the cost of N2500 (Two thousand five hundred Naira only).
- Once the PIN has been obtained, the candidate is expected to come back online to fill the registration form. The registration form can be access online through here: 2012/2013 Admission: UNAAB
- Once the page loads up, you are to enter your JAMB Registration number and the obtained pin in the spaces provided and click "Login".
- You will be required to fill five set of forms with your personal details so ensure you always save each page as you progress with filling the forms.
- As long as you have your PIN, you can log out and log in at any time to complete your form.
- Once you are done filling and saving the form, the website will provide you with details of the exam date and venue for your own exam. FUNAAB 2012 Post-UTME Date:
Wednesday 6th, Thursday 7th or Friday 8th June, 2012.
Ensure you always cross check your information for correctness and spelling error because once your details have been submitted after filling the final form, it can no longer be change.
In the end, PLEASE MAKE SURE YOU PRINT YOUR APPLICATION PAGE SHOWING THE EXAM DATE AND VENUE.
The sale of access PIN commences on 25th May, 2012 and ends on 5th June, 2012. Though registration has commenced, DON'T RUSH! Wait until Monday 28th May to ensure all technicalities are sorted out.
Your Exam date will either be on Wednesday 6th, Thursday 7th or Friday 8th June, 2012 depending on when you register.
Make sure you take along the print-out of your application on the day of your exam.The Exam Type
: The examination will be Computer-Based (electronic examination). To practice and simulate what Computer-Based examinations, visit eTC | Online Test Demo
(You can only use a computer system, not your mobile phone).
Please note that the above computer based questions are dummy questions, NOT PAST QUESTIONS.