Job Title: Principal Engineer – Pipeline/Process
Technical Reference: NC 00159037
Location: Port Harcourt
Company: Halliburton Nigeria
• Under broad direction, has bottom line responsibility for the financial and technical success of the project.
• Responsible for all phases of project planning and execution. Plans, organizes, coordinates, and controls projects in accordance with the established policies, procedures, systems, and requirements approved by the company.
• Responsible for day to day contact and communication with client counterparts. Possesses a detailed knowledge of the industry.
• Develops cross discipline skills, people development skills, and business management skills as part of developmental process to become responsible for an entire project.
• Supervises project personnel through subordinate leaders.
• May serve as a proposal manager.
• Job role has budgetary type of accountabilities or directly impacts a revenue centers viability or its quality of service via personal contributions.
• Job role contributes directly to value creation.
• Completion of an undergraduate degree in an Engineering field required and 7 years of experience in Pipeline and Process Services which includes experience in Operations and Business Development and management experience.
Compensation Information: Compensation is competitive and commensurate with experience.
How To Apply:
Interested candidates should: Halliburton Nigeria Jobs
Deadline: 22 March 2012.