Job Title: Application Support Lead
Department: Information & Technology
Company: Oando PLC (Nigeria)
Sector: Energy, Oil & Gas
• Supervises application support specialist in his team
• Participates in user support as a second level support for the application support analyst and specialist
• Manages report creation and business intelligence on his identified modules
• Participation in software development and customization projects.
• Develops application performance and usage matrix for the identified modules.
• Parcitipates in the development of processes, procedures, and establishing accurate documentation for applications developed for and used by Oando PLC’s business.
• Maintenance of appropriate software code and control to preserve data integrity and security of computer systems
• Participates in post implementation reviews of software projects
• Progressively identifies better ways of module usage and transmits same to users of the identified modules.
• Ensures the quality of information that is available to the organization is reliable and has undergone rigorous testing
• Produces and maintains test scripts which are used during quality assurance
• 1st degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or other related area.
• 4 – 6 years cognate work experience, in a reputable organization/Institution
• Experience using formal change control processes, and software version control systems
• Knowledge of the requirements of the ITIL Framework in relation to the delivery of complaint Application Support Services
• Demonstrated knowledge in the use of the afore-mentioned oracle modules.
• Significant experience and knowledge of applications development methodologies and software life-cycle
• Database Management / Data warehousing skills
• Knowledge of Oracle, MSSQL, programming languages, report writing and business intelligence tools.
• Analytical Thinking
• Customer Focus/Service Orientation
• Oral and Written Communication Skills
• Oil and Gas industry dynamics
Application Link: Oando Nigeria Job Portal
Please note that you need to register on Oando Job Portal before you can view this vacancy and apply.
Deadline: 22 February 2012.Application Support Lead Job in Nigeria