Huawei Technologies is a leader in providing next generation telecommunications networks for operators around the world. The company is committed to providing innovative and customized products, services and solutions to create long-term value and potential growth for its customers. Huawei Technologies is currently for the following position(s) in Nigeria:
Job Title: Network Technical Sales Engineers (2 Positions)
Department: Technical Sales Department
• Must have Vendor or operator experience (either Ericsson, Alcatel, NSN, Nokia, MTN, Zain, Bharti) having both is an added advantage
•Ability to be flexible and work independently. Should be able to travel
•Applicants must have technical sales experience and technical background
•Bachelor or higher degree in Telecommunication Engineering/Electrical/Computer/Electronic Engineering is required
•Applicants must have GSM/UMTS experience and knowledge of 2G-3G is necessary
•Applicants should be Nigerian
•Minimum of 4-5 years post NYSC experience is required.
Primary Work Location: Lagos
Required Work Location: Nigeria
General Requirements for the position:
• Experience in a Telecom Engineering Company, Telecoms Vendor or ICT is preferred and is of top-priority.
• Bachelor Degree in Electrical, Computer Science or telecommunications Engineering or relevant Degree as applicable
• Good Customer service orientation, communication skills, good team spirit and has ability to work independently.
• Should be ready to work under pressure in all kind of working condition.
• Proficient in Microsoft office (word, excel and PowerPoint)
• Applicants should be open to learning new skills and technology
• Self-motivated, flexible, enthusiastic and fluent in English both oral and written.
• Must be ready for international project to the other African countries.
• Successful applicants should be Goal-oriented with good interpersonal and communication skills, and be a very good team player.
• The successful applicant should be good at information gathering and analysis
Method of Application:
All applications must be sent via email to the outlined email address and must be received not later than 14th September 2010.
Applicants should specify on their applications and CV’s the Job title, Job Code and the Job Position they are applying for and should save their CV with their names and job title. All applications that do not follow the instructions above will be disqualified.
Applicants that do not meet the requirements need not bother to apply.
Contact for positions: email@example.com