Position(s): Deputy Manager, Portfolio Investment Analyst
Organisation: Verdant Zeal Marketing Communications Ltd
Sector: Multi-Disciplinary Marketing Communications Agency
The Portfolio Investment Analyst must possess a 2: 1 Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Economics or Finance with relevant professional qualification. MBA is on added advantage. He/She will:
• Provide analytical support and investment strategies to Portfolio Managers.
• Support the investment process through updating databases and maintaining records.
• Assist in the analysis of relative valve and supporting generation and documentation of investment strategies based on relative value.
• Conduct limited research projects providing weekly analytics tools.
• Support tile analysis of overall performance through performance attribution and peer group analysis.
• A Degree in relevant fields and not more than 35 years of age.
• A minimum of 3 years work experience in the marketing communications industry and a provable sound track record.
• APCON membership and/or relevant professional certifications.
Remuneration is attractive, but emphasis is more on reward and retention.
How to Apply:
Apply with your CV/Resume and cover letter.
Only shortlisted candidates would be contacted.
Deadline: 14 February 2012.Deputy Manager, Portfolio Investment Analyst Job in Nigeria