ADDITIONAL INFORMATION: The candidates should kindly signify acceptance of the admission offer by:
1. Paying the acceptance fee of seven thousand five hundred naira only (N7,500.00) into the AFRIBANK Plc, UI Branch, University Student Fee Account No. 0412848246618, at the nearest AFRIBANK Plc. Branch nationwide.
2. Printing a copy of the ACCEPTANCE FORM and submitting the filled form with evidence of the acceptance fee to the Admissions office, University of Ibadan.
Please note that you will not be allowed to matriculate and therefore become a bona-fide student of this University, if you do not complete all the stipulated registration processes.
3. Visit the BIODATA FORM page on http://www.admissions.ui.edu/biodata
to upload your picture and signature. You are free to correct any information that is/are not properly displayed, however ensure that the information is not different from the information you supplied to JAMB and the University earlier.
You are advised to be prepared by getting the following ready before the announcement of the dates for Clearance/Registration Exercise:
1. Confirmation of Provisional Admission (To be printed from http://www.admissions.ui.edu.ng
2. Original and 4 photocopies of JAMB letter of Admission
3. Original and 4 photocopies of the UME result slip
4. Original and 4 photocopies of your credentials – SSCE/GCE
5. Ten (10) recent passport size photographs
6. Original and 4 photocopies of Birth Certificate or Sworn Declaration of Age
7. Two letters of reference from two reputable persons – on letter headed papers
8. Original and 4 photocopies of bank teller for payment of N7,500 Admission's acceptance fee
9. A file with tag
10. Candidates should go online download and fill the following forms
• Medical form
• Undertaking form
• UI JAMB Form B003
• UI Undertaking Form B003