Positions: Nurse Assistants
Location: Jahun, Jigawa
Organisation: Médecins Sans Frontières France (MSF-F) in Nigeria
Sector: Non-Governmental Organisation (NGO)
About the Organisation
Médecins Sans Frontières France (MSF-F) is a medical humanitarian non-governmental organization (NGO), neutral and independent. MSF-F offers free assistance to populations in need.
• Nigerian health care qualification
• Minimum of 1-year of active clinical experience is a must
• Fluency in spoken and written English and Hausa language
• A strong work ethic including punctuality, responsibility and flexibility
• Provide quality care to all patients admitted in the obstetric or VVF ward
• Support of the Midwives or VVF Nurses in the wards daily activities
• Perform and record routine observations (vital signs) according to patient status
• Ensure the ward remains clean and hygienic in conjunction with the ward cleaners
Method of Application:
All interested applicants should send their application (including curriculum vitae, motivation letter answering to requirements listed above, copy of diplomas and contact information including phone number) to MSF offices in Jahun or Jabi District of Abuja (across from Jabi Lake).
Please indicate for which post you are applying.
Alternatively, you can apply online through the link below.
Only candidates selected for interview will be contacted. Incomplete applications will not be taken into consideration.
Remuneration will be discussed at the interview.
Deadline: 31 January 2012.Nurse Assistant Jobs