Job Title: Doctor / Nurse Anesthetist
Location: Jahun, Jigawa
Type: Part-time Consultancy
Organisation: Médecins Sans Frontières France (MSF-F) in Nigeria
Sector: Non-Governmental Organisation (NGO)
About the Organisation
Médecins Sans Frontières France (MSF-F) is a medical humanitarian non-governmental organization (NGO), neutral and independent. MSF-F offers free assistance to populations in need.
• Nigerian registration as a qualified anesthetist is a must
• Minimum of 1-year of active clinical experience is a must
• Fluent in both Spoken and written English language is a must
• Ability to communicate in Hausa is an added advantage
• Strong motivation, commitment, professional conduct with a sense of responsibility
• Provide anesthesia for patients undergoing emergency obstetrics surgical interventions and fistula surgeries
• Assessment and care for pain before/during/after surgical interventions.
Method of Application:
All interested applicants should send their application (including curriculum vitae, motivation letter answering to requirements listed above, copy of diplomas and contact information including phone number) to MSF offices in Jahun or Jabi District of Abuja (across from Jabi Lake).
Please indicate for which post you are applying.
Alternatively, you can apply online through the link below.
Only candidates selected for interview will be contacted. Incomplete applications will not be taken into consideration.
Remuneration will be discussed at the interview.
Deadline: 31 January 2012.Nurse Anesthetist Job