Get more out of your Project 2010 investment by attending this special event for the worldwide Microsoft Project Community Attended by a world-wide audience of project professionals, business and technical decision makers and the Microsoft Project team this unique point-in-time event is your opportunity to learn, network and get more out of you Project 2010 investment!
Project Conference - March 19-22,2012
Phoenix, Arizona, United States
By attending the conference, you’ll have access to:
• Training and certification on Microsoft Project Professional 2010 and Microsoft Project
• Customer evidence presented firsthand by satisfied users
• In market and applied best practices
Free Instructor-Led Project 2010 Training Sessions for Conference Attendees
We are excited to announce Instructor-led training sessions by our three validated training partners:
• Milestone Consulting Group
• The Versatile Company
Over 110+ hours of Sessions available!
More content - more customer-led sessions! To recap, here are some content highlights over the three tracks (Business Value & Insights, Product Sessions, and Deployment, Administration & Developer):
• 19 customer-led sessions (representing 10 industry verticals) where customers share personal success stories using Microsoft Project and Portfolio
Management (PPM), and upgrading to the latest 2010 solutions from prior PPM versions and competitive solutions.
• Project desktop best practices for scheduling, program management, Earned Value, and more.
• Project Server best practices for Demand Management, Portfolio Analysis, Resource Management, Time Management, Business Intelligence, and more.
• Key solutions overviews and case studies for Application
Lifecycle Management, Innovation Process Management, Product Lifecycle Management, Dynamics AX integration, ERP integration, and more.
• Technical best practices for IT Professionals and Developers.
A full list of session titles and abstracts will be available in mid-January on the official conference website: Tracks
Read more: Microsoft Project 2012 Conference