Commonwealth Shared Scholarships are for taught
Master’s courses only. All courses undertaken must
be demonstrably relevant to the economic, social or
technological development of the candidate’s home country.
Awards are available at participating institutions in the UK only.
1. be nationals of (or permanently domiciled in) a
developing Commonwealth country, and not
currently be living or studying in a developed
country. Nigeria is an eligible country.
2. hold a first degree at either first or upper second
3. be sufficiently fluent in English to pursue the
4. have not previously studied for one year or more
in a developed country
5. be able to confirm in writing that neither they or
their families would otherwise be able to pay for
the proposed course of study
6. be willing to confirm that they will return to
their home country as soon as their period of
study is complete
To get the detail information please visit the original source:-
Visit Commonwealth Scholarship Commission in the United Kingdom | Information for candidates – 2012 Shared Scholarships
Below is the COMMONWEALTH SHARED SCHOLARSHIP SCHEME 2012 PDFcscuk.dfid.gov.uk/wp...cholarships-2012.pdf
DEADLINE: 17th May 2012.