The LMS Prevention Organizational Systems AIDS Care and Treatment Project (ProACT) is a USAID-funded project managed by Management Sciences for Health (MSH). The goal of the project is to huild the capacity of Nigeria’s public/private institutions and communities to strengthen sustainable systems for HIV/ AIDS and TB service delivery. The project seeks to recruit highly creative and innovative individuals with cutting edge technical skills and integrity to fill the following vacant position:
Job Title: State HIV Clinical Services Specialist (1 Position)
The objective orthe Clinical Services Specialist position will be to provide leadership to the state progr-am in building a network of clinical HIV services (PITC, PMTCT, enrollment into palliative care/continuum of care, referral to community care services, ART, TB care, foUow¬up of clients on ART and/or TB treatment and PMTCT mother-baby pairs and link them with the community care services.
- The suitable candidate will have a post-graduate degree in public health, medicine.or other related field with at least 3 years experience working on a PEPFAR-supported ART program.
- Experience building capacity of health workers to provide HIV/AIDS and TB care and treatment is a must.
- The candidate will have demonstrable expertise in managing clients along the continuum of care, PMTCT and linkage with community-based programs.
- Program design and management experience is desirable.
- Practical experience working on pediatric care and treatment programs will be an advantage.
- Experience in operations research and health system strengthening shall be an added advantage.
Method of Application:
Interested persons may send comprehensive resume with a brief cover letter as ONE MS Word document to firstname.lastname@example.org
not later August 11, 2010.
If you wish to be considered for a post, please specify the position in the subject line.
Note that if the underline instructions are not followed application will not be considered.