Job Title: Google Africa Intern Program
Location: Multiple African Locations
Description: Google Internship Programme 2012 – Lagos
• Google is recruiting fresh graduates and students for its 2012 Internship Programme in Lagos.
• Are you looking for an adventure? Google now offers internship opportunities throughout the year.
• If you are studying Psychology or Art History, don’t let that arts degree keep you from applying to Google.
• Google has internship work in many non-technical fields – including Finance, Marketing, and Sales.
Development and Training:
• All interns receive ongoing mentorship and training throughout their program at Google.
• You will be assigned an intern “host” who will inspire you, oversee your work, help identify project goals, and support your professional development.
• Additionally, we offer a series of trainings for your continued education.
• All interns can attend regular talks given by various Googlers, learning about different products and groups across the company.
• Interns also have the opportunity to attend weekly company meetings to get the latest news from our country leaders, and address specific questions or issues.
• As an intern, you can benefit from a generous program designed to keep Google a healthy, energetic, and productive place to work.
• You will get to enjoy a variety of delicious gourmet meals free.
• Depending on where you end up interning, other great perks range from massage therapy to video games.
• Google’s intern team also organizes specific events exclusively for interns.
• Past events have included harbour cruises, movie nights, go-karting, bowling, office parties and much, much more.
Salary and Relocation Assistance:
• Google offers all interns a competitive salary and relocation assistance where applicable.
• Google wants to make sure your move to Google is a pleasant experience, so we’ll give you recommendations on the best places to live and provide an overview of the surrounding areas.
Minimum Qualifications: University degree or equivalent (HND) in progress or graduated.
Starting Date & Duration: Internship will start on January 16, 2012 and will run approximately 14 weeks
CLICK HERE TO APPLY2012 African Internship Programme for Fresh Graduates and Students