Job Title: Public Sector – Business Development Manager (BDM)
Job ID: 778170-69518
Job Category: Sales
Location: Abuja, NG
• The Public Sector BDM exist to drive sustained business performance and execution in Public Sector within a subsidiary/region.
• They are responsible for driving high level engagement and sales with government, educational, health and other publicly funded entities.
• The Public Sector BDM adds value by providing the strategic direction and leadership for all aspects of the Public Sector Business within the specified government accounts to maintain focus and quality of delivery.
• The overall health of the business and the success of the strategies implemented by the Public Sector BDM are assessed through realization of the targeted business results (revenue & scorecard) and targeted customer & partner satisfaction results (NSAT/CPE).
• The Public Sector BDM also participates in creating the MS Citizenship strategy definition and roll-out within the area, and is accountable for PS specific Citizenship topics.
• Drive sales within segment to consistently meet or exceed revenue results.
• Develop the all-up subsidiary/region PS strategy for the short-term (fiscal year) and beyond (3 years’ out) based on analyses conducted and working sessions with the Leadership team in subsidiary/region
• Drive excellence in execution in our core PS sales priorities.
• Maximize the impact of our industry solution execution.
• Use competitive, customer, and industry knowledge to increase customer segments and partner breadth, help them respond to change and grow PS Market share.
• Analyze and understand the extent of the change needed for the PS team to execute against the strategy and work with the Sales Excellence Lead to put tactics in place to drive the change. Execution efficiency measures – utilizing tools, processes, people efficiently (IR reports, pipeline close rates, etc).
• Manage risk taking and change leadership which results in large-scale results for sales subsidiary/area, segment, or industry.
• Orchestrate events to communicate PS corporate strategy and discuss its cascade (and applicability of goals to local market) for the entire Public Sector team.
• Spend time with analysts and in executive network associations to observe/listen, and ensure insights are brought back into the business.
• 8-10 years of related experience
• MBA/Master’s Degree / Bachelor’s Degree
CLICK HERE TO APPLYPublic Sector - Business Development Manager (BDM) Job in Nigeria