The International Committee of the Red Cross (ICRC) Delegation in Abuja is looking for suitable candidates to fill the vacancy below:
Job Title: Cooperation Assistant
• Assist cooperation delegate in hislher role in all aspects of the cooperation files
• Be a focal person and liaison with the Nigerian Red Cross Society (NRCS) and other Movement partners present in Nigeria.
• Provide technical support to the NRCS and contributes to the delegation objectives and activities.
• Develops and maintain contact with interlocutors important to the cooperation files.
• University degree in humanitarian field and development
• 4 years work experience in a similar field
• Good command ofwritlen and spoken English (oral skills in local languages is a plus)
• Excellent computer skills
• Awareness of the socia-political enVironment and good analytical skills
• Good leam spirit and leadership skills
• Good communication and negotiation sldls
• Must be a self starter dedicated to delegation tasks.
Method of Application:
Please submit your application (letter of motivation, CV, copies of certificates, referees) before Friday 30th July, 2010 to
ICRC Delegation in Abuja,
NO.29 Kumasi Crescent, Off Aminu Kano Crescent,
Wuse II Abuja.
Please clearly indicate “Cooperation Assistant” on your mail.
Only complete files matching with the profiles will be considered.
Only short-listed candidate will be contacted.