Job Title: Facilities Maintenance Manager
Organisation: Huawei Technologies
• Bachelor degree or above, in management, Electrical Electronics, telecommunications or computer science.
Experience: Minimum 6 years of work experience, Minimum 3 years passive maintenance experience.
Excellent communication skill, deep knowledge about local market and ability to manage the project progress and handle in-depth technical issues.
• Strong team development and leadership skills.
Excellent written and spoken English.
Familiar with Office standard packages (Word, PowerPoint, etc), Experience in Field
• Experience in Field operations department of operator or Managed Services organization is a plus.
• Responsible for the end-to-end quality of facilities maintenance delivery service including diesel generator, Air conditioner, DC!AC power, shelter, fence and tower.
• Responsible for the facilities maintenance and management of the human resources.
Manage the day-to-day service delivery in the facilities.
Responsible for the customer communication, cross-organization interfacing and external interface management on facility issues.
Audit the delivered service of subcontractor and help subcontractor improve the performance.
• Periodically report the delivery performance and achievements
How to Apply:
All application must be sent via email to the outlined email address and must be received not later than one week from the date of advertisement. Applicants should specify on their applications and CV’s the Job title, Job Code and the Job Position they are applying for and should save their C.V with their names and job title.
All applications that do not follow the instructions above will be disqualified.
Applicants that do not meet the requirements need not bother to apply. Applicants can follow up on the recruitment adverts and available positions in the career website; visit
Huawei Technologies Co. Nig. Ltd.
Plot 98, Adeola Odeku Street,
South Atlantic Towers,
Victoria Island, Lagos.
Contact email for enquiries: email@example.com