Job Title: Project Manager – Subsea Projects
Job Number: 1398344
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
Business: GE Energy
Business Segment: Energy - Oil & Gas
Function Segment: Relationship Management
Company: General Electric - GE
• You will provide direction to the Project team for this Subsea project, having the responsibility for the contractual and financial delivery of the project.
• You will be the key interface across the business, the client and the management team on all project matters.
- Organize and control the total Project Scope of Work, both within our own organization and by engagement with the Client.
- Report Project's performance to the Project Steering Committee,
- You shall be Vetco's representative interacting with the client's management team to ensure that project objectives, project schedules and budgets are established and met.
- Establish lines of communication within the Project Organization, towards Partners, Sub-Contractors and Suppliers and towards the Client.
- Implement EHS, QA, QS and Risk Management, in accordance with GE's and the Contract requirements. Ensure quality, safety, progress and cost control and initiate necessary corrective actions as and when required.
- Use your solid people management and network abilities to establish a positive team spirit by inspiring project team members as well as that part in the matrix organization supporting the project.
* Demonstrable experience in the project management of subsea projects.
* Solid track record of successful delivery of subsea projects against contract.
* Proven interpersonal and relationship building skills
* Excellent leadership skills - Build the Project Team into a dedicated and enthusiastic unit
* Solid knowledge of the Oil & Gas sector, in particular subsea solutions
* Sound network of contacts across Vetco Gray and key understanding of company project management principles - to establish project goals and ensure that these are communicated to, and understood by, all participants in the Project Organization as well as in all supporting units.
* Commercial leadership
* Project management expertise
How to Apply:
Application for this job is done online. Visit the link below to submit your CV if qualified and interested:GE Jobs | Search for Jobs with General Electric