Job Title: HR Service Delivery Manager
Job ID: 305429
Job Function: Consumer Banking
Location: Nigeria - SCB
Full/Part Time: Full-Time
Company: Standard Chartered Bank Plc
• Acquisition of new Preferred Banking customers by selling Investment Services products and deposit Products (like Savings Accounts, Current Accounts and Fixed Deposits).
• The Sales is done by directly selling by visiting customers belonging to these Segment in their houses or offices in the assigned territory.
• To acquire, grow and deepen customer relationships in the Wealth segment through effective relationship management, with special focus on the analysis and satisfaction of their personal, financial as well as investment needs and objectives.
Key Roles & Responsibilities:
- Segment and target based on the potential /sales strategy for the region
- Meet new customers in the market everyday and convince them to open Priority Banking account with the bank.
- Achieve the Targets set in terms of product mix and customer segment.
- Acquire new customers by selling the key products specially Investment Services and Current Accounts
- Work closely with Head Excel Banking to assist in Events /promotions for new acquisition of customers across segments.
Qualifications & Skills:
• A minimum of a Second Class Lower degree in any relevant field
• Two to three year sales/relationship management experience will be an added advantage
In compliance with the National Youth Service Corps (NYSC) Act of 2004, all applicants should ensure that they have completed the mandatory NYSC programme. A discharge certificate will be required as evidence of completion of the programme. Where an exemption has been granted, a certificate of exemption will also be required.
Method of Application:
Application is online. Use the following instruction to submit your application:
1. Visit this link: Standard Chartered Bank Careers Page
2. Enter the ‘Job Title’ as Keyword OR Select Nigeria-SCB under ‘Select Location’ when switched to ‘Advanced Search
3. Click on search
4. Then, click on the job title to read more information about the job and submit your application.