Job Title: Business Relationship Manager
Job ID: 303591
Job Function: Consumer Banking
Location: Nigeria - SCB
Full/Part Time: Full-Time
Company: Standard Chartered Bank Plc
Job Description: Acquisition and managing of SME customer relationships (asset/liability) through pro-active and consultative approach and detailed understanding of existing customers’ businesses to enhance liabilities and revenues.
Key Roles & Responsibilities:
- Achieve budgeted growth in SME Banking within agreed and approved business risk parameters.
- Deepen and secure existing and new business relationships through the analysis of needs and provision of products and services.
- Creatively tailor products to meet individual and customer needs.
- Analyses and reviews quality of potentials and existing business to ensure maximum profitability.
- Manages credit quality standards through effective management of risk according to the PDDs , Departmental Operating Instructions (DOI) and other SCB/SME policies.
- Maintain accurate and up-to-date records of all actual and attempted customer interactions.
- Conduct customer meetings that have defined call objectives, desired outcomes and a well-constructed plan.
Qualifications & Skills:
- Banking experience is an advantage 8 -12 years depending on Job grade).
- Sound relationship and leadership skills; firm grasp of SME Banking and Trade/FX products, policies and procedures is critical for Team Leader roles
- Sound relationship skills, credit, sales and management skills.
- Strong in analytics and numerate.
- Minimum qualification – Tertiary qualification – not lower than 2nd class . Relevant professional qualifications are added advantage.
In compliance with the National Youth Service Corps (NYSC) Act of 2004, all applicants should ensure that they have completed the mandatory NYSC programme. A discharge certificate will be required as evidence of completion of the programme. Where an exemption has been granted, a certificate of exemption will also be required.
Method of Application:
Application is online. Use the following instruction to submit your application:
1. Visit this link: Standard Chartered Bank Careers Page
2. Enter the ‘Job Title’ as Keyword OR Select Nigeria-SCB under ‘Select Location’ when switched to ‘Advanced Search
3. Click on search
4. Then, click on the job title to read more information about the job and submit your application.