Job Title: Project Management Specialist
Job Number / Requisition ID: 1100695
Location: Tunisia, Senegal, Ghana, Nigeria, Kenya, Zambia and South Africa
Organisation: International Monetary Fund (IMF)
Job Summary: The International Monetary Fund (IMF, or the Fund) is seeking an experienced IT project management professional to work in the Technology and General Services Department (TGS).
• experience as a member of a project management office;
• experience in business planning, developing project management standards and methods, change leadership, managing project resources, portfolio management, project performance measurement, communication planning, and training/mentoring staff in project management skills;
• expert-level knowledge of the full business/IT project lifecycle, and a solid understanding of business process redesign and technology trends and developments;
• experience with MS Project (required);
• experience with the Clarity Project/Portfolio Management tool (a plus);
• strong oral, written, and interpersonal communication skills.
Education: Advanced university degree in project management, information technology, business, or related field of study or equivalent, plus a minimum of four years of relevant experience; or a bachelor's degree in project management, business or a related field of study plus a minimum of 10 years of relevant experience, is required.
The specific mission dates for each country are as follows:
1. Tunisia (Tunis) - October 10, 2011
2. Senegal (Dakar) - October 12, 2011
3. Ghana (Accra) - October 14, 2011
4. Nigeria (Lagos) - October 15, 2011
5. Kenya (Nairobi) - October 17, 2011
6. Zambia (Lusaka) - October 19, 2011
7. South Africa (Johannesburg) - October 21, 2011
Method of Application:
• Visit International Monetary Fund (IMF) Career Opportunities Page
• Enter “Job Number” in the space provided and click “Search for Jobs”
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for the interviews.
Deadline: 15th November, 2011.