Job Title: STU Lead
Job ID: 771626
Job Category: Sales
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
â€˘ The STU Lead role adds value to Microsoft by delivering growth through cross segment solution sales leadership.
â€˘ Success is measured by all-up workload/solution area revenue and team member workload/solution area revenue that meet or exceed year-end growth projections (+/-5%); x% increase in win rates/competitive wins in both workloads and solution areas; an appropriately 90-day weighted pipeline by workload/solution area, with +/-5% forecast accuracy; and positive feedback or scores/ratings on Manager Feedback, WHI (Workgroup Health Index) and LHI (Leadership Health Index).
â€˘ The STU Lead role adds value to customers and partners by providing cross segment solution vision and leadership.
â€˘ Success is measured by improved customer and partner perceptions of Microsoft as a People-Ready Business, and year-over-year increases in customer and partner satisfaction as measured by NSAT scores and anecdotal feedback.
The STU Lead role adds value by:
1. Leading a consistent and predictable business where Specialist Managers and Team Members are enabled to perform at their best.
2. Developing high-performing STU teams, Specialist Managers and Team Members who are considered to be the best sales assets in the market.
3. Providing a solution vision and leadership for customers and partners of Microsoftâ€™s technology roadmap and the impact on the market, customers and partners.
4. Driving integration and orchestration within the Leadership team.
5. Defining an STU cross segment business plan that contributes to the overall strategy and clearly shows an alignment to IO step movement plans.
The key initiatives and challenges facing the STU Lead role are:
1. Continuing to drive sales effectiveness of Specialist Managers in a CoS (Cost of Sale) model and measuring this through pipeline velocity, opportunity ownership and partner attach rates.
2. Driving the mindsets and behaviors of team members that position the STU for growth through sales excellence in execution to better meet customer needs across all levels of the customer organization and drive competitive wins.
3. Developing and retaining a highly specialized team of competitive sales and sales management assets, and maintaining a pipeline of hiring talent to meet growth needs.
Continuing to advocate/drive sales excellence at a cross segment level for all teams
â€˘ 5-8 years of related experience
â€˘ Bachelorâ€™s Degree / MBA/Masterâ€™s Degree
â€˘ Sales and partner management, complex sales training (e.g., Miller Hyman, Spin, Michael Bosworth, Holden, Krauthammer, etc.), sales methodologies (equivalent to MSSP), broad evangelism through events (presentation skills), effective marketing tactics, negotiation, financial analysis, Line of Business applications space, business process consulting or automation, CRM (Siebel or other), Employee Performance Management (systems and processes)
For more information and online application:
Microsoft.com - Careers