Job Title: Solution Specialist Platform
Job ID: 771637
Job Category: Sales
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
The Solution Sales Professional (SSP) App Platform & Dev adds value to Microsoft by delivering App Platform solution opportunity revenue and market share through new and/or leveraged investments in Microsoft technologies.
The SSP App Platform role adds value by:
1. Driving high impact, business solutions that engage the customer, drive product revenue, and leverages the Microsoft eco-system.
2. Increases sales demand at the targeted accounts as measured by pipeline and revenue growth
3. Developing a healthy App Platform pipeline of qualified opportunities.
4. Working with the AM/ATS/Services during Account Planning to complete customer profiles relative to Application Platform Optimization (APO).
5. Identify application gaps within targeted accounts by performing an Application Gap Assessment. Using these gap assessments, build an account plan that encompasses these gaps while employing internal, partner and services resources.
6. Identifying application platform compete gaps within targeted accounts and the ways in which Microsoft can dislodge the competition or augment the share of Microsoft technologies within accounts.
7. Ensuring handoffs to and engagements with the appropriate resources (within the ATU or STU, to partners and/or Services) at the appropriate phase of the MSSP, with measures in place to track the total cost-of-sale.
• 5-8 years of related experience
• Bachelor’s Degree
• MBA/Master’s Degree
• Sales and partner management, complex sales training (e.g., Miller Hyman, Spin, Michael Bosworth, Holden, etc.), sales methodologies (equivalent to MSSP), presentation skills, effective marketing tactics, negotiation skills, financial analysis, Line of Business applications, business process consulting or automation, CRM (Siebel or other), MCSE
For more information and online application:
Microsoft.com - Careers