Standard Chartered Bank Plc is currently recruiting for the following position:
Job Title: CDD / Periodic Review Officer
Job ID: 299017
Job Function: Technology & Operations
Location: Nigeria - SCB
Full/Part Time: Full-Time
• To ensure periodic review is carried out on all accounts in line with the DOI.
• To ensure all accounts in the trigger review report is reviewed in line with the DOI
• Ensure adequate CDD and AML measures are deployed in line with the Group and Regulatory requirements
• To ensure workflow is reviewed periodically to improve efficiency and control.
• To provide guidance to operational staff in the form of up-to-date procedures/user guides.
Key Roles & Responsibilities
• To receive the monthly emlps report on accounts for trigger review
• To Pick up EOM report on accounts due for Periodic Review.
• To ensure evidence of review is maintained in customer’s file
• To ensure that findings from periodic review is captured on the MDTS and updated when regularized by the branch
• To maintain their daily statistics and volume and Metrics Database for the unit.
• Review updated list of sanction entities and cross check whether SCBN has any account or holds funds in the name on the list
Qualifications & Skills
• University Degree in relevant field.
• A knowledge of banking practices with relevant working experience in account opening unit
• A good working knowledge of risk management.
• Must be customer-oriented, as a primary responsibility is to ensure that the unit provides a high standard of customer service.
• Good inter-personal and management skills.
• Ability to learn quickly and manage the operation of computer systems.
• Microsoft skills – Spreadsheets and word processing.
• Good organization skills
In compliance with the National Youth Service Corps (NYSC) Act of 2004, all applicants should ensure that they have completed the mandatory NYSC programme. A discharge certificate will be required as evidence of completion of the programme. Where an exemption has been granted, a certificate of exemption will also be required.
Method of Application:
Application is online. Use the following instruction to submit your application:
1. Visit this link: Standard Chartered Bank Careers Page
2. Enter the ‘Job Title’ as Keyword OR Select Nigeria-SCB under ‘Select Location’ when switched to ‘Advanced Search
3. Click on search
4. Then, click on the job title to read more information about the job and submit your application.