A newly established company in Kaduna with specialization in production of bullet proof vests and other tactical textile based wears require the services of qualified professionals for immediate employment:
1. QC/Packaging Worker (Three positions)
• Candidates must have the ability to pay attention to the minutest details and must not be color-blind.
2. Maintenance Worker (One position)
• Candidate must have at least five years experience on the job of Mechanical engineering with specialization in sewing machines. In addition, he/she must be fluent in reading, writing and speaking in English.
Please note that salary is not a constraint for the right candidates.
3. Warehouse Worker (One position)
• Candidate must have knowledge of computer operation, specifically OFFICE and ERP Programs. In addition, he must be licensed to operate and drive a battery-operated Fork-lift.
How to Apply:
Interested candidates should forward their hand-written applications including their phone numbers and e-mail addresses to the address below:
45 Ahmadu Bello Way,
Only shortlisted candidates shall be invited for interview. Successful candidates should be prepared to assume work immediately.
Deadline: 25 August, 2011.