Standard Chartered Bank Plc is currently recruiting for the following position:
Job Title: Wealth Mgt Products Mgt & Advisory Services Officer
Job ID: 296655
Job Function: Consumer Banking
Location: Nigeria - SCB
Full/Part Time: Full-Time
•Execution of agreed objectives on product management and tracking of performance / income from Wealth Mgt Credit & Investment Products
•Support active analysis and review of product portfolios to identify concentrations, etc
•Support constant analysis of other customer bases (including product holding mix, revenue contribution, behavioral / lifestyle analytics) to identify opportunities for increasing customers’ wallet share (total value) with Bank
•Support implementation of strategic business programs, executing product development and enhancement, providing guidance to sales staff on products.
•Provide technical support to sales staff on client visits
•Processing of Wealth Asset Transactions
•Accountable for approval of product programmes
•Accountable for Product Governance and Process flow design and documentation
Key Roles & Responsibilities:
•Implementing product programs and devising tactical product campaigns.
•Supporting sales staff with relevant product support, training and marketing collaterals.
•Supporting utilization and implementation of all business MIS set generated by BIU.
•Assisting in developing awareness for Wealth Mgt Credit & Investment products and stimulating an investment culture in Consumer banking clients / prospects across all segments by implementing various initiatives e.g. seminars, presentations, incentive schemes, social / club engagements etc.
•Assisting in creating a strong product offering by providing market feedback and monitoring trends locally and abroad.
•Ensuring effective delivery of products and services to Investment Services customers by deploying appropriate systems & processes to support the business.
•Managing risk to minimize operational losses and maintain reputation of the bank at all times.
Qualifications & Skills:
• Degree certificate - MBA / ACCA/CFA added advantage.
• Good knowledge of the Bank’s Wealth Mgt products, services and delivery channels available to Consumer Banking customers.
• Thorough knowledge of the Bank’s Procedure and Policies
• Excellent Interpersonal skills.
• A self-driven individual with good motivational skills.
• Effective writing and presentation skills in English
In compliance with the National Youth Service Corps (NYSC) Act of 2004, all applicants should ensure that they have completed the mandatory NYSC programme. A discharge certificate will be required as evidence of completion of the programme. Where an exemption has been granted, a certificate of exemption will also be required.
Diversity & Inclusion
Method of Application:
Application is online. Use the following instruction to submit your application:
1. Visit this link: Standard Chartered Bank Careers Page
2. Enter the ‘Job Title’ as Keyword OR Select Nigeria-SCB under ‘Select Location’ when switched to ‘Advanced Search
3. Click on search
4. Then, click on the job title to read more information about the job and submit your application.