University of Port Harcourt (UNIPORT) 2011/2012 Post–UTME Screening Exercise
17th August – 31st August, 2011 - Registration Period (Click here
to start the registration process)
• First Choice Candidates: Input UTME Registration Number and confirm preloaded UTME details. Second Choice candidates should enter personal and UTME details.
• Print slip for payment.
• Proceed to any branch of the participating banks
listed here and make payment of N1,000.00 (excluding bank and access charges to an online practice test). The screening exercise will be computer-based. The Online Practice Test
is to enable candidates familiarize themselves with the actual test environment.
• Obtain an e-Tranzact receipt showing a Confirmation Order Number from the bank teller confirming the payment.
• Login with your UTME Registration Number and Confirmation Order Number on the eTranzact receipt after payment and upload your recent (not more than six months) full-faced passport photograph.
• Click on Submit button and print Photo-card.
5th September – 10th September, 2011 - Screening Exercise
MATERIALS NEEDED FOR POST-UTME SCREENING EXERCISE
Candidates are required to come with the following:
• A clear copy of Photo-card printed online.
• HB pencil, eraser, biro-pen, and non-programmable calculator.
• Candidates’ names on their 0’Level certificates and JAMB results must be same with what is filled on the Post UTME form.
• Mobile phones, walkman, ipod, ipad and similar gadgets are not allowed into the screening venue.
• Candidates must apply within the Registration period as the link for the Application Form will be disabled at mid-night on 31st August, 2011.
• Candidates must report to Screening Venues by 7.00am.
• Parents and guardians as well as uninvited security agents will not be allowed into the Campus on the days of the screening exercise.
• For technical support during the registration, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
or call any of the following numbers: 08102450544, 08102450557, 08102450455, 08152665020, 08152665021, 07084152649, 08093402493, 08092092606, 08092092607, 08092092608.
FINAL DATE FOR PROCESSING OF PHOTOCARD IS MIDNIGHT ON 31st August, 2011.