Federal University of Technology Minna FUTMINNA 2011/2012 Post-UTME Screening Exercise
METHOD OF REGISTRATION
• All candidates must either possess a valid e-mail address or create one for the purpose of the online registration for the screening exercise.
• Candidates should go to any of the following designated Banks (First Bank Plc., UBA Plc., Union Bank Plc., Oceanic Bank Plc., Bank PHB Plc., Intercontinental Bank Plc., Guarantee Trust Bank Plc., Zenith Bank Plc.) and pay to “FUTMINNA POST – UTME ACCOUNT” through e-Tranzact platform at the cost of ₦1,000.00 (excluding bank charges) only.
• The Bank will issue a receipt containing a receipt number and Confirmation order number which will be used by the candidate for the on-line registration.
• Candidates are directed to visit the homepage of the University website for details on the procedure for on-line registration, requirements for the screening exercise and other general information.
Note: Candidates are strongly advised to commence registration immediately as the University website will be closed for registration at midnight of Saturday 13th August, 2011.
PROCEDURE FOR REGISTRATION
To enable a successful completion of the registration process:
A UTME candidate must have selected FUT, Minna as his/her 1st or 2nd choice most preferred University, have attained the minimum UTME score for his/her selected course/programme as indicated above in the table under the heading Eligibility and have obtained a payment receipt with a Confirmation order number from any of the designated Banks listed above.
A Direct Entry candidate must have selected FUT, Minna as his/her 1st or 2nd choice most preferred University and have obtained a payment receipt with a Confirmation order numberfrom any of the designated Banks listed above
• Online Registration Steps:
Return to the Homepage to begin the registration process.
On the left hand corner of the homepage appears a banner with the caption:
REGISTRATION FOR 2011/2012 POST-UTME SCREENING EXERCISE
(Click on the appropriate link)
• UTME 1st Choice Candidates Only: UTME Registration 2011
• UTME 2nd Choice Candidates Only: UTME Registration 2011
• Direct Entry Candidates Only: UTME Registration 2011
If a UTME candidate clicks on any of the first two links above
1. A page appears requiring the candidate to enter his/her UTME JAMB Registration number in the space provided and then click “Submit Querry”
A display Welcome message with candidate’s names appears on the screen indicating course/programme of choice and subject combination for the screening.
Below the welcome message are boxes for the candidate to enter e-mail address and gsm number. Thereafter “Click on continue to enter payment detail”
A page showing: On-line Payment procedure appears, and beneath this are boxes for the candidate to enter his/her Receipt No. and Confirmation order No.
Thereafter click on “Submit to confirm payment”.
If the Payment is successfully, a statement appears showing: Payment detail successfully completed
Click on “Proceed for printing”
A Print Page appears showing the following details: Candidate’s biodata, Academic data and Screening schedule data.
If for example a candidate attempt to register for Electrical/Computer Engineering with lower than required UTME score e.g. 208, a display Welcome message with candidate’s names appears on the screen with the following statement:
• “Your Jamb score of 208 does not qualify you for your proposed (ELE) course of study. However, you may wish to select any other course/programme from the dropdown provided you have the ‘O’level requirements for the course”.
• Beneath the above statement are boxes for the candidate to select a course/programme, enter e-mail address and gsm No.
• To begin registration, please go back to the homepage!!!