A financial services firm seeks to recruit suitable candidate to fill the following position:
Title; Investment Portfolio Manager
The candidates must:
• be diligent, articulate, hardworking, optimistic with a positive attitude,
• take responsibility,
• be able to work under pressure,
• possess good analytical and problem-solving skills, excellent verbal and written communication skills.
Core responsibilities include but not limited to:
- Exercise of overall portfolio management responsibility for assigned portfolios.
- Development and implementation of strategies for improvement of the portfolio management function.
- Construction of model portfolios based on profile, size, currency or other criteria.
- Product development and cross-selling of all business products and services.
- Review and authorization of proposed trades from secondary portfolio managers.
- All other duties and responsibilities as may be assigned by the Management.
• B.Sc. degree in Accounting, Economics, Finances or a related course from a reputable University with minimum of second class upper division (2:1)
• Professional qualification e.g. ACA/ ACCA is compulsory.
• Minimum of 3 years post qualification professional experience in research and/or portfolio management.
• Experience with a similar position in the banking sector/ financial services sector is a must.
How to Apply:
Applicants should mail CV saved with full names to email@example.com
Deadline: 16 August, 2011.