This is a simple steps required to autopost updates from TheInfoStrides.com to your social networks like Facebook and Twitter through Hootsuite:
1. Go to hootsuite.com
2. Register then login
3. look at the left side for "Settings"
4. On mouse over, it pop up some info
5. Move to social networks and click on it
6. Click on "Add Social Network"
7. Click on Facebook, connect it, and submit
8. Return to step 4
9. Click Facebook Page, connect it and submit (This is applicable if you have Facebook page)
10. Click on "RSS/Atom"
11. Click on "Add New Feed"
12. Enter Feed URL === http://www.theinfostrides.com/?action=.xml;type=rss
13. Select profiles to send feed items to: (On mouse over, configured Facebook profiles will show)
14. select the 2 profiles one after the other
15. Select "hour" under Check this feed for new posts every
16. Select "5 posts at a time" under When new posts are found, send up to
17. Save Feed.
You are good to go now. Watch for updates on your Facebook wall.
- You can only add maximum of 2 RSS feeds to a free Hootsuite account
- You can update maximum of 5 social networks in a free Hootsuite account
If you need further assistance, please message me.
You may also find this tutorial interesting: How to Autopost to Facebook and Twitter with dlvr.it
RSS feed URLS: Free RSS Feed Subscriptions - Free Website Contents | The InfoStrides