Deep Blue Energy Services Limited (DBESL) is currently recruiting for the following position:
Job title: Safety Engineer
Key Responsibilities and Deliverables of Service:
• Identify the safety engineering activities applicable to individual SMRs or brown field projects to ensure compliance with Level 1 and Level 2 Safety Reviews.
• Conduct hazard identification studies using scenario-based risk analysis methods (HAZOP, HAZID, etc.)
• Carry out risk assessments based on semi-quantitative analyses (i.e. through use of risk matrices) and coordinate detailed quantified risk analyses (QRAs).
• Identify and recommend ALARP mitigation measures using bow-tie or other analysis techniques, and propose acceptable technical solutions.
• Carry out reviews of existing or proposed process, utilities, ESD and F&G systems to assess residual risks and ensure compliance with Company General Specifications.
• Prepare and issue reports including main conclusions of safety studies and reviews conducted, explanations of the main findings, recommendations, and conclusions.
• Follow-up day-to-day progress of engineering activities (basic and detailed) to ensure recommendations from safety reviews are implemented into the design.
• Review and approve engineering documentation for safety discipline, ensuring compliance with Company General Specifications, international codes and standards, and industry best practice.
Qualification / Experience:
• Minimum Qualification:
o Professional experience of 5 years minimum in Petroleum industry. Previous safety engineering experience of 3 years minimum.
• Experience: Verifiable experience in the use of MS Office packages
For more information and online application: SAFETY ENGINEER, Lagos 2011-07-20 13:32:40 (UTC)