The Board of Management of Federal Medical Centre, Azare, Bauchi State hereby invites applications from suitably qualified Nigerians to fill the following vacant position:
Position: Medical Director
Location: Federal Medical Centre, Azare, Benue State
In line with Cap 463, the Medical Director would be required to execute policies and matters affecting the day-to-day running of the affairs of the hospital subject to the general control of the Board of Management.
Applicant for this post is required to:
• Be a Medical Doctor who is medically qualified and registered with the Medical and Dental Council of Nigeria (MDCN) for a period not less than 12-years.
• Hold a Post-Graduate medical qualification registered with the Medical and Dental Council of Nigeria.
• Have been a practicing Consultant in his/her specialty for at least five (5) years,
• Be of proven good character.
• Not more than 55-years of age. www.theinfostrides.com
• Have had considerable administrative experience in matters of health and computer skills.
• Possession of Management qualification (s) will be an added advantage
Conditions of Service:
Remuneration and other conditions of services are as applicable to Medical Directors in Federal Tertiary Health Institutions.
Method of Application:
Interested candidates are to submit their handwritten applications with ten (10) copies of their detailed Curriculum Vitae and photocopies of their credentials which should include the followings:
i) Full names
ii) Place and date of birth
iii) State of origin
iv) Local Government Area
v) Marital Status. www.theinfostrides.com
vi) Number and ages of children
vii) Email address and phone nos.
viii) Education Institutions attended, qualifications obtained and dates
ix) Working experiences in chronological order
x) Present employment with status and salary
xi) Extra-curricular activities
xii) Publications with dates (if any)
xiii) Names and addresses of three (3) Refrees, one should be in a position to attest to the candidate’s professional & managerial abilities, as well as moral character.
The applicants should send their applications to:
The Head of Administration and Secretary to the Board of Management,
Federal Medical Centre,
No. 005, Sule Katagum Road,
P.M.B. 005 Azare,
The sealed envelope should be marked at the left hand side “Application for the Post of MD”
Only short listed candidates shall be invited for interview.
Deadline: 26th August, 2011.