Nigerian Agip Exploration Limited (NAE) on behalf of the NNPC/NAE/OANDO PSC, is committed to the training and development of manpower as part of its Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) Programme. In pursuance of this, NAE invites applications from suitably qualified and interested Nigerian graduates for the 2011/2012 Post Graduate Scholarship Award Scheme. The award is in two categories – Nigerian and Overseas.
To qualify, applicants must:
• Possess a minimum of Second Class Upper Division Bachelors degree from a recognized Nigerian university. www.theinfostrides.com
• Must have secured admission into a Nigerian or Overseas University (based on category being applied for) for a one year Masters Degree Programme in any of the disciplines listed below:
• Not above 30 years of age by December 2011
COURSE OF STUDY
Only candidates with offer of admission in disciplines related to the following areas should apply:
• Engineering [Petroleum, Mechanical, Sub Sea, Electrical, Marine, Chemical]
• Petroleum Economics
• Oil & Gas Law
METHOD OF APPLICATION
Applicants must submit an application stating the following in a one row Microsoft excel format strictly in the order shown in the sample below.
For Excel sample format for AGIP Scholarship: [attachurl=1]
Short listed candidates will be requested to present original and photocopies of their credential during screening.
Applications should reach this e-mail address: email@example.com
before close of work on Friday July 29, 2011.
• Only Shortlisted candidates will be contacted
• Short listed candidates would be required to take an aptitude test
• Strict compliance with above guidelines is required
• Employees of NAE and other affiliate companies and their dependents are not eligible for this scholarship