General Electric (GE) is a diversified technology, industrial and financial company repeatedly ranked as the Most Admired Company in the World for the past ten years. GE is currently recruiting for the following position:
Position Title: Marketing COE Leader
Job Number: 1410121
Location: Ikoyi - Lagos, Nigeria
• The Marketing COE Leader will play a critical role in implementing and driving execution against GE Africa’s growth objectives.
• This position will be instrumental in setting strategic direction and building out GE Africa’s capability in the region to deliver on growth expectations.
• As a member of the GE Africa Commercial leadership team, he / she will be responsible for developing a Gold Standard Marketing capability along with deep Commercial Excellence domain and expertise within the regi
• Developing and deploying a systematic commercial strategy and growth agenda
• Deepening awareness, focus, and connectivity to local markets
• Creating systems and processes that leverage market intelligence capabilities to drive opportunity assessments and support business strategy prioritization.
• Leading commercialization processes to build out GE Africa regional capabilities and support execution against growth opportunities. www.theinfostrides.com
• Champion growth as a process using Gold Standard Marketing frameworks
• Developing / deepening the GE value proposition
• Building internal and external brand development
• Support GE operational processes including Operating Plan and SII.
• Creating sustainability through building a talent bench across functional capabilities / disciplines within the region:
• Minimum of 10 years of relevant work experience in a marketing operations role
• Bachelor’s degree, with a Master's degree in Marketing, Finance, HR or Business Administration (MBA) is advantageous,
• Professional experience in Commercial/Sales leadership roles
• Outstanding project management skills incl. commercial assessments of business cases
• Ability to represent projects with internal and external stakeholders
• Good knowledge of GE and its products
• Customer centric approach – ability to understand how to proactively identify customer needs.
• Demonstrated GE values and Growth leadership traits - Integrity: accepting and adhering to high moral, ethical, and personal values in decisions, communications, actions and when dealing with others.
• Commercial, customer facing, background in sales, marketing or business development. Consultancy experience can be decisive factor. www.theinfostrides.com
• Clear understanding and experience in complex transactions in developing countries with an appreciation for the Regional complexities of doing business in Africa.
• Excellent understanding of the regional economics with respect to regulatory impacts & subsidies and clear understanding and appreciation for the socio-political dimension within the region.
• Must be computer literate with creative capabilities in making own high level presentation.
For more information and online application: IIkoyi - Lagos Marketing COE Leader Job