Ericsson is a multinational company with businesses in mobile and fixed networks, multimedia solutions and telecom services. Ericson is currently recruiting for the following position(s) in Africa:
Job Title: Service Delivery Manager - 00024878
Job ID: 00024878
Job: Service Delivery Management
Job Type: Standard
Number of Openings: 1
Region: Ericsson sub-Saharan Africa (RSSA)
Primary Location: ZA-GT-Johannesburg
Other Locations: Malawi, Uganda, GH-Accra-Accra, Congo, the Democratic Republic of, Zambia, Rwanda, SN-Dakar-Dakar, Angola, NG-Lagos-Lagos, Madagascar, Tanzania, United Republic of, Cameroon, KE-110-Nairobi, Botswana, Ivory Coast, Mozambique
Ericsson RSSA has the responsibility for forty-three (43) countries: Angola, Benin, Botswana, Burkina Faso, Burundi, Cameroon, Cape Verdi, Central African Republic ("CAR"), Chad, Comoros, Democratic Republic of Congo ("DRC"), Equatorial Guinea, Gabon, Gambia, Ghana, Guinea, Guinea Bissau, Ivory Coast, Kenya, Lesotho, Liberia, Madagascar, Malawi, Mali, Mauritius, Mozambique, Namibia, Niger, Nigeria, Republic of Congo, Reunion, Rwanda, Sao Tome & Principe, Senegal, Seychelles, Sierra Leone, South Africa, Swaziland, Tanzania, Togo, Uganda, Zambia, and Zimbabwe.
RSSA supplies operators and service providers within the Region with end-to-end solutions, for all existing systems, in mobile and broadband Internet. The solutions include network infrastructure, access equipment, terminals, application enablers, and global services. Ericsson sells handsets to operators and retailers through Sony Ericsson, and we create revenue through our licensed solutions and intellectual property rights.
RSSA is currently looking for Service Delivery Manager who can work in a fast paced and dynamic environment
Education: University or college degree in Electrical or Computer Engineering.
Experience: At least 5 years of experience from Support Services, Network Operations, Consulting or Project Management within the Telecom or similar industry.
• Advanced skills in managing SLAs, understanding portfolio and relationship to service delivery and being able to handle situations when customer demands services outside scope of contract.
• Good leadership & communication capabilities.
• Adequate degree in business and telecommunications.
• Very good knowledge and understanding of applicable parts of Ericsson´s services product portfolio and delivery processes.
• Good knowledge of products and systems in the customer's network.
• Good knowledge and understanding of the customer's business situation.
• Good understanding of operator processes
• Excellent Customer Relationship Management skills.
• Fluency in English and the local language.
• Adequate financial and business skills
• Negotiation skills
How to Apply:
• Visit this link: tas-ericsson.taleo.net/...n/2/moresearch.ftl
• Use the ‘Job Number’ quoted above to search for the position.
• Click on the job title for more information and application link.