The Head of the Department of Law at BU has a number of scholarships to award to students who are committed to a continuous programme of legal study at BU in September 2011 and January 2012 entry.
All nationalities are eligible to apply for this scholarship.
The scholarship applied to the following course:
• Graduate Diploma in Law/CPE
• Legal Practice Course (LPC)
£1,000 for the duration of the programme (excluding any repeat years). Awards for students on the part-time route will be made on a pro-rata basis.
Scholarships are paid by a reduction in tuition fee or by cheque.
Number of scholarships awarded annually:
• 1st Class honours degree from Bournemouth University
• An outstanding personal profile as evidenced in your personal statement.
• Recipients of this scholarship cannot be in receipt of any other BU scholarship
• Financial need will not be taken into consideration.
How to apply:
You can download the Career in Law Progression Scholarship application form here:
• Scholarship application form
The deadline for applications is 31 July 2011 for entry in September 2011 and 30 November 2011 for January 2012 entry, although you can apply at the same time or after you have submitted your course application form.
Late applications may be considered if there are funds remaining.
The successful applicants will be notified within four weeks of the decision being made.
BU Students Service
Email: askBUstudents@bournemouth.ac.ukCareer in Law Progression Scholarship - Future Students - Bournemouth University