Lagos Business School is in search of an Accountant (Transaction Control). Working as part of the Accounts & Finance Department team, the jobholder will be responsible for ensuring accurate reporting of financial transactions.
Job Title: Accountant (Transaction Control)
Reporting to the Director, Finance and Administration the jobholder’s responsibilities include:
• Verifying all transactions prior to monthly closure of accounts.
• Conducting bank account reconciliations.
• Carrying out financial analysis of business operations to support decision making.
• Assisting the department in achieving a high level of accuracy in its operations and records.
• Other functions or duties that may be required for the success of the department.
• Very sound grasp of accounting principles and applications.
• Knowledge of internal control principles and procedures.
• Good grasp of tax principles and application.
• Excellent written and oral communication skills.
• Good interpersonal skills.
• Organising and planning skills.
• Customer services orientation
• High proficiency in use of accounting software and MS Excel
Minimum qualification & Experience:
A good first degree/HND is required. Possession of ACA while not being compulsory would be an added advantage. Minimum of five years experience in accounting, auditing, or consulting is required.
Interested candidates should send their CVs by email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.